CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Driving Across Wyoming....Blows

Is it ever not windy in Wyoming? Is it ever not snowing in some part of that state throughout the year?
As Danica and I get ready for our Thanksgiving extravaganza to Idaho, I have thought of my top five reasons as to why I dislike driving across the state of Wyoming.
#1 - Semi Truck Drivers. Is there some sort of law that says the worse the weather, the crappier they drive?
#2 - Rawlins, the left arm pit of the state, always has wind, non-stop, for eternity.
#3 - Rock Springs, the right arm pit of the state, makes me want to take a shower just driving through it.
#4 - If you are driving through Wyoming on I-80, you are either headed to Utah/Idaho (otherwise known as northern Utah) or you are heading home to go back to work. Neither option is worth the risk.
#5 - Aside from Pinedale, north and west, there isn't much in the way of scenery...if you don't count road kill or turned over semi truck drivers (see #1).











Can I get an Amen on this?

2 comments:

Sidney said...

So true! Try driving on that horrid route in the middle of the night! I thought we were going to die a few times with those two-lane roads and semi's which totally freaks me out to drive by them!! Can't wait to see you guys in Idaho!
Sid and Joel

Jordan said...

I hope you guys aren't driving on Tuesday. It's supposed to be really snowy. Add that to your list :)