CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Onions, fantasy football, and newspapers

Here in the great state of Colorado, we are privileged to have a fine news source that goes by the name "The Onion". It is a satirical weekly newspaper poking fun at and culture jamming popular news stories. (It's funny 'cause it's true.) Fortunately for those of you not lucky enough to live in the Rocky Mountain state, they have an online version. I had to add the following headline and link because once again I was sucked into joining Nathan's fantasy football league. (Yeah for team Hootie-McBoobie!) Last week I was up against the guy that had Mr. Brady -- needless to say I won :) Thank you to Bernard Pollard for that tackle that probably ended his career, but helped my fantasy football career.

Female Fans out for Season with Tom Brady's Knee Injury
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/female_fans_out_for_season_with

No comments: