CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SURPRISE!

That's right, last Monday I became part of the thirty and flirty club! Nathan (with a little help from a good friend) threw me a surprise party at Maggiano's! So much fun, food and good company!
 SURPRISE! (thanks Steve for being the best surprise party light turner-on-er!)

 Left to Right standing: Quin holding baby Emerson, Jordan, Melissa, Nicole, Jason, Lisa, Tony, Alli, Jon, Steve, Brigitte, Maegen
Left to Right sitting: Lowry, Britt, me, Nathan, Will

 Ginormous cupcakes which we all concluded should be renamed mini-cakes.

 Delicious! I didn't/couldn't finish all that chocolaty goodness. By this point I was slipping into a food coma. I think the look on Nathan's face makes the picture!

30 and mature...right...

Thanks Nathan for making my 30th a great one!


4 comments:

Jordan said...

It was the best surprise party. Nathan's a genius! Thanks for turning 30, Danica. :)

Sidney said...

Welcome to the club! I love a good surprise party! You are looking great! We want to come out this summer and visit. When is good for you? Or are you coming to Idaho anytime soon?

Janae said...

Yay! Happy Birthday!! I'm beginning to like the fact that I'm 30. Took me a couple of months but it's growing on me. :) It's cause we're still so sexy. heehee How fantastic that Nathan actually pulled off the surprise! Jason's only tried to throw one once for me and he stunk at it. Probably why he's only tried that once. :)

The Fairchild Family said...

Why weren't we invited!! I am so sorry we missed your exciting foray into the 30's. The adventure is just beginning!! Miss you!