CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Did you know...

I guess since I have a few weeks of free time I will post my "six things most people don't know about me." So, anyone reading this YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!

1. I have a strawberry birthmark on my left butt cheek. It is in the shape of a heart, so go CARE BEARS STARE!!

2. In high school I got a speeding ticket for going 89 in 50 mph zone (I still don't think I was going that fast). I thought my dad was going to kill me, but instead he laughed when I finally told him.....after it appeared on the insurance.

3. In college, my roommates and I use to throw water balloons at people from our balcony. Once, some girls came running into the building to find out who got them all wet so we turned off the apartment lights and acted like no one was home.

4. I still have that childish gag reflex when eating foods like oatmeal, pudding, yogurt, applesauce or eggnog. I know, how mature.

5. I have never broken a bone....knock on wood.

6. When I was little, my family went camping with another family that had 3 girls. All six us were sitting at the picnic table coloring when I looked over and saw a rattle snake. Of course, I start screaming and everyone takes off inside the campers leaving me behind...still screaming. My mom asked my sisters where I was and made them come get me. Still, to this day, I HATE HATE HATE snakes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know that Care Bear heart on your butt alright...

Jordan said...

Your gag reflex is causing some serious problems for me. What am I supposed to get for you to eat after your tonsilectomy tomorrow?

PS - Nathan, I thought you guys hadn't made it to third base yet..?

Sidney said...

I totally am terrified of snakes too! I have dreams about them and wake up screaming all of the time! That is hillarious about gag reflexes. Gianluca (who is a child) is the same exact way. No oatmeal, mashed or baked potatoes, nothing of weird texture or he automatically throws up! Disgusting!