CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Face of Authority

We are exicted to tell all of you that Nathan was recently promoted to Director of Business Solutions! (Don't ask me what that means. I'm not sure I really understand it myself!) He seems to be really enjoying his new job and company. Things are going well and we only hope that it continues on! So, I know you are all saying, "What does a face of authority look like?" I will describe it for you. Tall, bald, hmmm....possibly a goatee, very dreamy. I can't quite describe it so why don't I just show you. Yes, even business men need to relax with a little Guitar Hero. Don't we all want to rock out sometime?

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Where did Nathan go? He's getting so skinny :)

Jordan said...

AND congratulation on the promotion!!

Maegan said...

Nathan- you are half the man you used to be. And grats buddy.

The Lemon Family said...

you look great Nathan ~ have any tips for Jeremy?

Unknown said...

I suppose Congrats are in order!!! When are you going to throw a party to celebrate!?! I will bring the O'douls!! I think that is how you spell that nasty stuff!

BoyMaker said...

LOL - I love all the weight loss references in your comments so I too will join the bandwagon. You look skinny & great. Except for you big head. What are you going to do about that? I need to know because I have this kid...Charlie --- and that boy has got a NOGGIN on his shoulders! Can't wait to see you guys in March for Laceys big day. If only you both lived closer we could have SO much fun!