CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Girls Night Out!

So last Wednesday, I was able to enjoy a Girl's Night Out with one of my BFFs Jordan. We were able to see Ingrid Michealson in concert thanks to my thoughtful husband that bought us tickets for Christmas! We enjoyed a delicious dinner at Pasta Bella's before heading downtown in the freezing cold. (Nothing like sending two blondes downtown on their own.) After finding a parking spot that was legal, we hoofed it to the show in the freezing cold! And what a show! She is an amazingly talented singer in person and hilarious to boot! (Jordan, have you seen any man chicken's lately?) We had a lot of fun. She will be back in Denver in April, so maybe I can convince Nathan and the Parks to go to the Hotel Cafe Tour. I don't have any pictures from the concert, but I found this clip on You Tube and absolutely love it. So, enjoy!


4 comments:

BoyMaker said...

I thought I was your one and only BFF.... :( Now I have to go cry.

Jordan said...

Yes, that was a blast! Thanks, Nathan. I will be posting some concert pics soon!!

The Lemon Family said...

I miss downtown Denver always much to do and see...loved the video
amandalynn

sidney said...

I love Ingrid! I bet it was amazing! Tell Nathan he rocks for coming up with that!