CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Happiness does not come from a jar!

I Y salsa! Yes, I do. Not the nasty Pace stuff in a jar, but homemade with tomatoes, cilantro, onions, and all those good things. If I were to get a paper cut, I would bleed salsa. Nathan can attest to my addiction. (Addiction...such an ugly word. Let's go back to I Ysalsa! Yes, I like that much better.) Today while meandering through the library, I came across a little book called "The Great Salsa Book." Just reading the title had me salivating. I checked it out and have decided that it would be silly of me to try out multiple recipes with just the two of us eating oodles of salsa in one sitting. (Tempting but I think it would kill Nathan) Instead, I think I will have friends over for fajitas and a salsa bar. Perhaps, a joint Cinco de Mayo themed birthday party even though neither of our birthdays are the 5th? I even have a pinata! (I'll tell you all about that in another post.) I'll keep you posted on the details. Until then, happy salsa sampling to me :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is true, Danica requires a nightly IV of salsa.

That is what makes her so HOT!

Sidney said...

Wish I was there! We love a good salsa! If you have an excellent recipe send it my way!!!!

Natalie said...

I agree... I love the fresh stuff, too, and I could eat it every single day of my life. Guac, too :) If you find some good salsas in there, post them please!!

Maegan said...

Yum, I love salsa too. Will and I could both live off of chips and salsa.

BoyMaker said...

Maybe you could fill the pinata WITH salsa?!!? Then when the two of you are having naked PINATA night...it can burst open and you can have the best of both worlds! EWWWW.....