CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Nathan!


Happy, happy birthday from all of us to you! We're glad it's your birthday, so we can party too! Hey! A few things that I like about you...even if you are getting old and breaking down:


1. your sense of humor

2. you always are willing to rub my feet while we watch Lost

3. you are a hard worker

4. you are smart

5. you will always eat Mexican food when I want it...even if you don't think you can stomach it

6. you are a people person -- everyone loves you

7. you are very outgoing

8. you are willing to do the laundry when I don't want to

9. you make an incredible bowl of cereal

10. you are can be patient...most of the time

6 comments:

Gramma Darla said...

AND he is SO stinking cute!
;-)

BoyMaker said...

I got all choked up reading that --- oh wait, thats acid reflux. SERIOUSLY. I'm glad you like him so much. Sometimes its SUCH a struggle to be positive!

Maegan said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! We need to get together. Call US!

mcgee family said...

umm...I think #6 should read "most people love you". It is quite bold to think that EVERYONE loves him...I mean, I for one don't LOVE him....mostly I consider him "baggage" that came with Tony!! Okay, only joking...
-Lisa

Sidney said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!!! You guys are a great pair of lemon heads and good looking too! Snowflake, Joel thinks you look kindof like Heidi on the Hills. He saw your picture on Facebook and asked if that was Heidi. Anyways, we miss you guys! Are you sure you can't come to Idaho sooner? I think we'll be there the 18-26th. We'll see.

Slim (Mike) said...

Happy Birthday! Just a few weeks late, however, we're on Eastern Time....that's our excuse. Congratulations on finally becoming a teenager!