CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You can call me Al.

OK, maybe not. I'm not really an Al. Maybe a Dan or Dani or even just "D". So this brings me to today's story. As many of you know, Nathan and I joined a boxing gym back in December. In addition to taking classes, I meet with a trainer to work on kickboxing. (nothing like actually kicking someone to get out some frustration!) He usually calls me D. Not a big deal. We've spent many hours together with him kicking my butt.
~Flash back a week ago~ During my personal training, Nathan and another guy at the gym have a casual conversation. You know, guy stuff, while watching me train. I'm even sure that Nathan told him my name at some point. ~Flash forward to today~ During class tonight, we were asked to grab a partner for some of the warm up. Unfortunately, I was paired up with casual conversation guy. As we are doing push ups, he yells out "Good work D." What the!? I don't even know him! Excuse me sir, you see that line on the floor? Yeah, you just crossed it.

J Dawg and Q.P., please continue to refer to me as D ;) I at least know you guys!

5 comments:

Jordan said...

Whoot, whoot!!

Maegan said...

Can i call you D? It sounds too much like Clueless and you are definitely not a black girl. That is so funny!

Janae said...

Would you be my bodyguard and I can be your long lost pal? :0)

Gramma Darla said...

My mother called me D for years after winning the fight with my dad to name me Darla. Go figure.

Tell him to call you MRS. Lemon!
;-)

Sidney said...

Joel and I actually like to refer to you as Snowflake or Daniqua, hope that's okay w/ you! Anyways, we should figure out a time to catch up, either in Colorado or IF. Let me know!