CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Quack...quack...quack!!!

(props to any of you who know the name of the movie my title came from)

We have to give a big CONGRATS to my nephew and his hockey team. He called me earlier today to let us know that they just took Second at their hockey tournament. But, what is even better, he called Nathan last night all excited because he scored the winning goal! He gave Nathan the play by play: He was the last one to go, he made a wrist shot, the puck hit the goalie's pads, the goalie tried to stop it with his stick and the puck slid in. He told me today that his team tackled him and his goalie gave him the best hug. (I was told by my sister that this is not necessarily the correct order of events, it's just how one really excited 9 year old told the story.) I was also informed that his friend's dog is named Jose Theodore after the Avs goalie - Jose Theodore!? Way to go Glaciers!


Here he is in action, with two different socks on!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I know the name of the Movie that is from... But then again I am the mom of the "Champion Hockey Player of the Weekend!" Thanks Danica, Cody will get an even bigger head than he has from the "best shot in the history of Hockey"(direct quote from C)after he sees this post. I am getting around to posting the actual picts from the heated moment. I just have to find someone who has a picture of after. We were a little to occupied shoutting and yelling to capture the moment!!!

Jordan said...

The Might Ducks - booya!

Amy said...

I knew the movie as well. How exciting that they won!