CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tag...I'm it!

Ugh, I've been tagged...again. (I ask that anyone of you who decide to read the following would not judge.)

1. I am a germ-a-phobe when in public. I will not touch door handles with my bare hands. I will use a sleeve if I have to. (besides, that's what men are for, to open doors and stuff) And I won't use public restrooms. I would rather take my chances of peeing in my pants.
2. I have to have toenail polish on ALL the time. My feet feel naked without it.
3. I wish I knew how to play the guitar.
4. Some people are tall, some are super strong, me...I have larger pupils than most people. Aren't you jealous?
5. I've been trying to finish this list for about 2 weeks.
6. I love Pepsi (from a can) in a glass with crushed ice! I really don't drink soda much, I just need a fix sometimes.
7. I'm training to be a cage fighter. Just kidding. But, I am going to do a one-on-one boxing/kickboxing training on Monday :/ I'll let you know if I can move on Tuesday.
8. I like to sleep - yet I have insomnia. How does that work?
9. I've been craving a chocolate cupcake with buttercream frosting for about 2 weeks now. (thanks to Lisa)
10. I am redecorating our bedroom (much to Nathan's chagrin)

There you have it. Now get going on your 10 things! :)

2 comments:

Jordan said...

What do you do if you're wearing short sleeves and there aren't any men around? I have a mental image of you tucking your arm into the body of your t-shirt and then leaning over to grab the handle through your shirt. Of course, you'd then have to do some really quick shuffling while opening the door so that you don't knock your head on the door. Good luck with that!

Jordan said...

Hey Mike Tyson,
Since you don't read my blog anymore, I thought you should know that today's post concerns you. I won't spoil the surprise, but you should seriously check it out!
Peace,
FloJo