CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blogging and Boxing

As I am tired of being chastised by Danica for not blogging enough (since blogging is meant for stay at home mom's or people who don't work 12 hours a day like some of us), I decided I would blog about our newest workout routine.

About four weeks ago, Danica and I started taking boxing classes at this new gym here in P-town called LA Boxing. They have classes for boxing, kick boxing, MMA and a few other fighting techniques. The first class was a challenge to say the least, as I wanted to puke after the class, but we are starting to get into a good routine now. I have taken a couple of one on one classes (which are extremely tiring but very empowering), plus their class schedule forces me to leave work at a reasonable hour. Maybe we will find some pictures to put up at some point.

Hopefully this post satisfies Danica's anger for at least a day or two (probably shouldn't let her learn how to punch and kick harder with so much anger).

Lemon out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Jeremiah and I snowboard together but only 2 or 3 times a month =( We need to find something like that we can do more often . . . Nathan you have inspired me!