CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My, do we LOVE our Lemons!!!

I stole this off of my sister's blog. It's just too cute not to share.

These are our Lemons. Meet my little sister (I mean 7 years younger Sister), Danica and her husband, The Infamous Uncle Nathan. Who wouldn't love some lemon's in their family? And we
are the lucky ones to have them!!!



And so I bring you another funny story courtesy of Kyndal.

The other day while in the produce section while at the grocery store, Kyndal sees a large basket of Lemons that happen to be on sale 4/1.00 And the following conversation ensues:

Kyndal: MOM! Can I please have one of those lemons?

Mom: (thinking, Sure I have a recipe I'd like to try with lemon zest) "Sure Honey, how about this nice big lemon?"

Kyndal then begins loving,hugging and rocking her lemon like a baby. And don't forget giving it smooches.

And then she says:"I love my lemon."

Mom: "Who else loves Lemons?"

Kyndal: "Danica. She is a Lemon and so is Uncle Nathan."

Mom: "Yep they are and we love them. They are our Lemons"

Kyndal: "Danica LOVES lemons. She has them in her tummy and in her Heart."


My sister had a good laugh when I told her this story. And assures me the only lemons in her tummy are the lemon juice from her diet Pepsi!! Drats that means we have no little Lemon drops on the way. If every one chipped in and sent them a little 'Lemon-Aide" for the Lemon drop fund, they would probably use it to sit on the beach and sip a cold virgin strawberry daiquiri!!!! What gives? I thought maybe Kyndal knew something we all didn't!!!

5 comments:

kim said...

thought you were telling us something:)

hope you guys are doing well.

BoyMaker said...

Oh my goodness! That was definitely cute enough to steal from her blog! I got a little excited about the lemon in your belly part ---- but thats okay! You're my favorite Lemons too!!!

Jessica said...

HEY!! This is does not qualify as updating your blog when you stole the whole dang update from my update. If you had a cute little lemon you could post a funny story about what was said when you take said little lemon to the produce section of your local supermarket!!! And by the way Kyndal had to hold her lemon in the baggie today when she saw it in the fridge. ;)

mcgee family said...

so cute! gotta love kids and the funny things they say and do...although, one of these days little kyndal might learn the other meaning of something "being a lemon", and find that it is more fitting for her uncle nathan...joking. only joking! you know we love our lemons too! :)

Janae said...

Just so you know I am still holding on to a pair of baby pants that have Lemons all over them that I bought YEARS & YEARS ago for your future baby lemon. Maybe someday you'll be lucky enough to receive them. :0)