CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fight Night

Last night, Nathan had his first amateur boxing match. Thanks to everyone that came out to support him. There were a lot of friends there for what we like to call "Team Lemon". Thanks to Jordan for taking the pictures so I could nervously watch.

Tap gloves and fight! (Nathan is in the blue)


Nathan landing a good jab.


And the winner, in the blue corner, Nathan Lemon!


Trainers Rolando, Miah, Nathan and me


Nathan, his trophy and trophy wife :)

6 comments:

Jordan said...

We had so much fun! We can't wait for Nathan's next fight... Huh, huh?!

Maegan said...

Awesome. So sorry Will could not be there. Abby spiked a fever and we did not want to ship her off to grandma's house with a temperature of 101. It looks like it was a great fight. Way to go Nathan!

Gramma Darla said...

I don't know if I like you hitting other "kids" Nathan. I might have to talk to your father about this!
;-)
You look great!
I am so proud of you!
Knock someone else out in August!
:-D
Time to get shiney yellow trunks though ~

Jessica said...

Way to go Uncle Nathan!!We will have to be carefull about giving you a hard time when we all get together or we might wake up the next day;)

BoyMaker said...

You're awesome! That looked like something AMAZING to see! Maybe I should train to be a cage fighter......

Shea said...

How cool is that?!

I love the last picture of you two..so cute!