CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mt. Massive

Last weekend, Duncan and I went up to the mountains with about 15 of my coworkers to climb Mt. Massive. It is one of 60 or so 14ers here in Colorado that I never even considered trying to summit, even though I have grown up here.
The hike was great and very tiring for both dog and human. We didn't quite make it all the way to the top, but it was still a great experience with some great scenic views.
Here is a quick blerb on Mt. Summit, then three pictures for the public viewing pleasure.

















4 comments:

Jordan said...

Maybe you would've made it to the top if you hadn't hike 1 hr and a half in the wrong direction!!

Sidney said...

Looks like good training for the gorilla run! Hey, I don't have your numbers anymore to discuss the plans, so can you call me or Joel so we can work out the details?

The Lemon Family said...

so is that supposed to be a beard??

Maegan said...

Wow, you are super outdoorsy. That is crazy!