CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Lemon Choo

Jimmy ain't got nothin' on my shoe fashion!


Sassy and stylish no?
I get to wear this little number for at least 6 weeks. About a month ago I "bruised" my foot while kickboxing with my trainer. Of course I ignored the pain and have be keeping up with my normal workouts including meeting with the trainer. Today, I finally gave in and saw the Podiatrist - the bruise was indeed a stress fracture. She is optimistic that it will heal in about 6 weeks. Me too, this thing seriously weighs almost as much as me. Good news out of all of this? It makes my other calf look super small!

4 comments:

quinton said...

Nathan, you have really sexy legs. -- oh, is this Danica? - Nice.

BoyMaker said...

You look hot! I wish I had your legs....! Maybe I could "bruise" other parts of my body... hmmmm

Jordan said...

I could use one of those casts so that my other calf would look small!!

Sidney said...

That sucks! Allegra just got her cast off her leg yesterday, so I'm sure she feels your pain!

On a side note, are you guys interested in doing the Gorilla Race in Denver this Halloween? Joel and I are thinking of doing it and want you to join us if you can. You get an awesome gorilla suit!!! And you get to be in the guiness book of world records. And you can roller blade, skate, skate board, ride bikes... whatever you'd like! It would be a blast!