CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

And the award for best husband goes to...

NATHAN!!!
Why you ask? What husband arranges for you to meet one of your favorite singers on your anniversary before the concert? Yes, my husband. We were able to meet Joshua Radin - what a cool guy. If you don't know who he is check him out on myspace. (Joshua Radin not my husband)

Looking tough because let's face it, two guys with arms around each other for pictures is not manly.

Nathan and I have agreed that it is going to be really hard to top that next year!

4 comments:

Gramma Darla said...

Oh Favorite Daughter in Law of Mine ~ I would it if you would burn me his CDs (whatever you have!)

You're right. He is great!
Been looping him all morning~
;-)

Jordan said...

Wow, that's impressive!! What a husband!
PS - How did you get the filling into that heart shape?!

Sidney said...

That's awesome! I'm listening to his music on myspace now. He is awesome! I really love this kind of music. Anyways, happy b-day!!! And for your b-day presant, I'm going to move 5 1/2 hours away from you... Vernal, UT. Yep, Joel is there already working for Halliburton. So we'll have to come visit you!!!

Karen and Scott said...

I can't believe you got to meet him! That 's so cool! It was so nice to see you guys! Take care!