CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our own private Idaho

We have been back from Idaho for a week now, but we seem to have a million things going on this month. It was fun trip and I think we did just about everything there is to do and then some. I won't go into minute by minute detail - here are just a few of the highlights.


Nathan getting instructions on how to fish...in the yard.

You have to clean what you catch.

Enjoying a Chuckar's baseball game.

Camping - complete with lots of bugs, dirt, and a good rainstorm.



A little harmonica music around the camp fire provided by our brother-in-law. (He doesn't really know how to play, but it was entertaining)


Four wheeling

Playing with guns?!

Help me!


Youth Jamboree - some didn't not enjoy the fish catching experience.


Kung-Fu fighting

Many intense games of Mexican golf and Bocci.

And good buddies!

3 comments:

Amy said...

what? no pictures of the high school reunion? j/k it was great to see you and I realized that i sent you a text and you probably had NO idea that it was me..sorry! I heard that you met my sis in law becky, if you want to get a purse let me know...even though I love your DOONEY! It was great to see you and just so I don't post a million comments...your cake looks WONDERFUL! You should try the cake business or give me pointers, our anniv. is in October...pumpkin shaped filling? Anyway have a great one and I'm glad we got to spend some time together watching the HOT DOG and Janae's lovely mind that night :)

Janae said...

I saw what you put on Amy's post little missy! OUCH! You love me, not sure why, but you know you do! :0) And now I just might never let the image of Dan clements go out of your head EVER!! HA HA!! that's a very evil ha ha too.

Janae said...

or were u 2 making reference to the hot dog costume? Too many hot dogs in one night.