CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Let's go Rockies!!

Last week we went to the Rockies game with our friends Tony and Lisa courtesy of Nathan's company and their season tickets. What a great way to spend a summer afternoon - baseball, people watching, hot dogs and dippin' dots! And they won!
The picture below is me and Nathan...he has been mistaken for Chris Dingman (who use to play for the Avs, John Elway (you better know who that is), and Aaron Cook (who plays for the Rockies.) Too bad he can't sign checks with those names...

Check out Nathan's new jersey that I let him get at the game. Yeah, I'm the best wife ever!

5 comments:

BoyMaker said...

You guys are just too cute. I mean seriously. And you must be the best wife to let him have that jersey ---yeesh!!! Sure can't wait to see my favorite people on Gods green earth next Saturday. :) Maybe you guys will be there too..... OOoooooo.....

mcgee family said...

it's about time that you posted about the rockies game...i mean, that was like a whole week ago!!

and, seriously...could Jennifer be any funnier?! she always cracks me up with her comments! :)

BoyMaker said...

Yes....Yes I can be funnier --- I work everyday to reach that goal. You have to have SOMETHING in life to work towards. You're welcome ;)

kim said...

You guys are so funny. I think you have our wrong blog address. it is this...www.kimjonluck.blogspot.com. check out our new little addition to the family.

Maegan said...

You are a pretty nice Wife!