CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Why working out is bad for your self esteem!

Title says it all.
This morning I got up (while the sun was just coming up), got dressed for the gym and headed out the door. I always start with weights, then abs and finish with running. So after working on my manceps (as Nathan likes to call my arms) I start on legs. As I finishing up with my squats, I look down and holy moly...








I was wearing two different shoes!!!

The first thing that I think is, "EH?" Then I tried to make myself feel better by thinking "Oh, yeah, I did that so I could see which shoe feels better when I run." So, I immediately ran out the door.

2 comments:

Amy said...

oh...that is good! that makes me feel so much better when I have unmatching shirts and short...shoes thats a whole new level! :)

BoyMaker said...

That makes me feel SOOOO much better about all of my fashion mistakes while working out! I often have problems with things like spandex that is too small and my THONG showing. EWWWWWWW. Just kidding. LOVE YA!