CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

My Soap Box

Today, John McCain is here for a town hall meeting. I was interested to see what he had to say, but did not want to drive downtown, find a place to park, pay an outrageous amount to park, stand in line and hope to be able to get in. Instead, I opted to wait until his full speech was online. (me dancing around singing "I am so smart, I am so smart. SMRT." If any of you know where that line comes from and who said it...kudos for being so cool.) Anywho, it got me thinking, "Do I really know anything about the candidates and their views/ideas?" Uh, no not really. I think the media is to busy showing he said/did this and it is causing mass confusion throughout. I know that if you are reading this you have access to a computer. So I have added the links for both candidates so you can read for yourself and make an informed decision in November. And if you don't vote, doom on you. Thanks for reading my rant.

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that line. Mr. Homer Simpson always cracks me up :)

Thanks for the links, too. I hate watching commentary on TV.

Erika Kiel said...

AAK Nat beat me to the punch on the Simpsons line lol

(Erika Johnson Kiel--just so you're aren't like WHO?)