CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Can You Hear Me Now?

So I go to the gas station this morning to get gas and some wake-up juice. The guy who walks into the store in front of me is talking on his walkie-talkie phone (forget the fact that he smelt like an ash tray that hasn't showered in a month) on speaker phone. So not only do I get the friendly beeping every time he talks or the beep every time his idiot friend/coworker on the other end responds, I also get his entire conversation in detail.

My thoughts:
1. If you have to hold the phone to talk into the speaker phone, take it off of speaker phone, and put the phone to your ear. You are close enough, might as well do it.
2. Walkie-talkies are cool if you are under 10 or in the military/police.
3. Don't replace the walkie-talkie with a bluetooth (whatever that even means).
4. Bluetooths should only be used when making a call while driving or while talking trash on Call of Duty 4.
5. The word "Dude" is overused. Your overuse of that word leads significant support to the level of job you have.
6. Stop Smoking.
7. Shower.

That is all I have to say about that.

Lemon out.

3 comments:

Danica said...

Wow! So much anger for so early in the morning. Maybe you should have bought happy juice too. ;) Honestly, you know how I feel about people using cell phones in public...absolutely R-U-D-E!!!

Gramma Darla said...

You are SO my son and I am SO proud of you!
:-)

mcgee family said...

*BEEP* Yes, I can hear you now!!! And, I think it is RUDE too! *BEEP* Honestly...if you are gonna hold the phone anyway, hold it up to your ear, and that way, the rest of us don't need to hear your ENTIRE conversation! And, better yet...call them back when you are done with your gas station visit! *BEEP*