CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Deliciousness

Earlier this week I made some sugar cookies that Nathan took to work to share. Apparently nobody at his company has had a sugar cookie before...they ate them like they were going out of style. Nathan said that he got to work, put the cookies in the break room, sent an e-mail, went back to the break room and they were gone! And the recipe I used makes a TON! I guess that Dan-i-cookies may be starting up.






You know how you end up with a weird piece of dough that you're not sure what to do with? I decided to be creative with it and made my very own bat signal. Hmm...I wonder if Batman does laundry.



4 comments:

BoyMaker said...

You are seriously just the most ridiculously cute and versatile little person I have ever known! If you open up Dani-cakes & Dani-cookies, I'm sure you'd be a rich little person too!!! Hows the visit with your favorite mother in law going?!?! :) Text me!

mcgee family said...

so cute! love the mummy one!

Unknown said...

You need to teach me some of these tricks! You are so creative I am impressed! My kids would have loved them... and me too!

Unknown said...

P.S. It is Sid talking not Joel!