CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Poll!

Please take a moment to check out the poll on the right side of the page. The only catch is that if you vote, we would like you to a leave a comment as to why you think the animal you chose fits you best. It can be based off of looks, shape, personality or whatever floats your boat. (And please, let's keep it PG.) Ok, I'll start. I am sooo a tiger because I love a good cat nap! All right, not so hard. Go forth and vote people! (And I promise we won't have any annoying campaign ads)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree...Danica is quite the tiger in bed...she naps more than anyone.

Gramma Darla said...

I am am mother tiger. No one messes with my cubs or my grand cubs! And naps are good too Danica.
;-)

BoyMaker said...

I said that I was a monkey. Mostly because I enjoy swinging ;) HAHA....

Anonymous said...

I said I was a fish, because I like swimming in my own crap and I am comfortable underwater as I am an expert swimmer.