CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Introducing...

Flat Sally. She will be visiting us until December and then she will return to my nieces 4th grade class where she will share her pictures and adventures. We are planning many fun outings with her that I can't post as to keep it a surprise. What a fun way to learn about other places!!


Here she is in the chair at work. Note the detail of her...holding a flower, bangs, and flip-flops. My niece is quit the artist.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I hope that you don't get snow anytime soon! Flat Sally is very pretty, have fun with her and I'm interested to hear about the adventures you take her on!

Janae said...

Oh Crap! My niece sent me Flat Cassidy and I left her home while we just went all over the south! I TOTALLY forgot until I saw your blog! Oops! Thank goodness for photoshop. I've done one before for my other niece and it's kind of fun. You get weird looks from people. Good times. Too bad I'm such a bad aunt this time around. Ugh.